Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Wit/Wednesday Team Linda Kay

Welcome to my week long Thank the Hostesses Party. 
Today I am featuring Linda Kay at Wit and Wisdom.  
 
Linda Kay hosts a unique party.  I love it!  I'd love you to visit some of the wonderful links at her past parties. 

And if your a creative writer join her and link up.  

Just choose a great photo or picture and write a story.  Its a simple as that.  

Click here to visit Linda Kay. 

Please leave a comment here to enter Linda Kay in the give a way.

4 comments:

Denise said...

nice link Linda Kay.

Latane Barton said...

What a nice idea, Grantham. There are so many great memes out there and that's one way to feature them.

Mascha said...

Oh yeah, it's a lovely creative meme, I like to participiate, although English isn't my own language...
Thank you for featuring,
Greetings from Germany

Ida said...

She does have a wonderful blog. I've not particpated in that meme as I'm not that creative with writing (at least I don't think I am.)