Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Blue Monday-Team Sally

Welcome to my week long feature party.  This week I'm featuring my favorite blog parties.    
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to Thank these lovely hostesses.
Today I'm featuring Sally at Blue Monday . . . 
                    My Magazine Cover

Sally gives us a great place to share anything and I mean anything we find that is Blue!
A few of her recent posts included:
Creepy, Crawling things . . .



Interesting things animals do . . .


                                                     Click Here to read about this photo

Cool sites from around town . . .

                              Click Here to read the post

      This Sweet Smiling girl has 372 Blue Monday posts!  That's a lot of Blue.
I love joining Sally on Monday.  
You can join today here

To thank my favorite hostesses I'm having 
a give a way.  Please leave a comment to vote for Sally. The hostess with the most comments 
will win a prize!   
  Please leave your comment here
            Team Sally

7 comments:

SarahBeth said...

Fabulous photos from Team Sally! I always enjoy her blue posts, and the entries in the party. It's been a long while since I posted there, but I'm trying to get back into the groove! Nice of you to feature her :)

SmilingSally said...

Hello Sherry,

Thank you so much! I am truly honored to be featured.

Thanks for playing today.

Happy Blue Monday!

NCSue said...

Great photos!
I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sunset-on-bay.html

Little Wandering Wren said...

What a lovely idea - Team Smiling Sally get's my Monday vote, such a great link-up!
Wren x

genie said...

The Bowerbirds are true artists. How in the world do they do it. They are like the little worker ants that carry and build....but these are works of art if you ask me. What a fabulous post. I loved it.

Denise said...

nice blues.

Jeannie Marie said...

I would like to vote for Sally! She has a wonderful blog. I really enjoy participating in Blue Monday!