Monday, November 16, 2015

Blue Monday-Team Sally

Welcome to my week long feature party.  This week I'm featuring my favorite blog parties.    
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to Thank these lovely hostesses.
Today I'm featuring Sally at Blue Monday . . . 
                    My Magazine Cover

Sally gives us a great place to share anything and I mean anything we find that is Blue!
A few of her recent posts included:
Creepy, Crawling things . . .



Interesting things animals do . . .


                                                     Click Here to read about this photo

Cool sites from around town . . .

                              Click Here to read the post

      This Sweet Smiling girl has 372 Blue Monday posts!  That's a lot of Blue.
I love joining Sally on Monday.  
You can join today here

To thank my favorite hostesses I'm having 
a give a way.  Please leave a comment to vote for Sally. The hostess with the most comments 
will win a prize!   
  Please leave your comment here
            Team Sally

Post a Comment