Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra today . . . .
Happy Homemaker Monday
The Weather:::
Nice.  Been cold but warming up.

Right now I am:::
Enjoying a week off.  

Thinking:::
I might be getting a new job.  So this is my last week off for awhile.  They should call today.

On my reading pile:::
Waiting on a couple of review books in the mail 
On my tv:::
I rarely turn on the t.v. Mostly listen to Jazz.
But I am enjoying the Hallmark Christmas movies

On the menu for this week:::

Monday - Potato Soup and BLT's
Tuesday -  Green Chili Stew (Cowboys Choice)
Wednesday -   Tacos (My Choice)
Thursday - Thanksgiving at our Daughters
Friday -  Leftover Chili Stew and Tacos 
Saturday - Steak, Potato, Salad
Sunday -  Hmmm  'Wing It Day'

On my to do list:::
Cleaning/moving storage from space to home
Pulling out Christmas decorations
Finishing Denim Commission Quilt

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Pink crocheted Afghan for my daugther, Purple for DIL 
Always a quilt going on
quilting a denim commission that I can't wait to finish so I can get on with my stuff!

Looking around the house:::
Beginning to look like Christmas

From the camera::
T:
Doodle/Art rough draft  for my daughther's Christmas present

On my prayer list:::
My job looking situation and my current job and people there and the situations they are all facing.


Bible verse, Devotional:::
Woke up with these words going through my head. . . 
Cast my cares on you.  You are the anchor in the storm

Linking with Sandra at Family Corner.  Click here to visit/join

Post a Comment