Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Photo Scavenger Hunt

I enjoy joining Ashley for her weekly photo Scavenger Hunt.  She provides the prompts and a link up.
It's fun to creatively fi go nd photos to match the prompts.

These prompts were petty simple for me.  Some weeks I really have to stretch myself and that is good.

So, without further ado here's this weeks . . .
Makes me happy. . . I put the collage together for another linky.  Going to a horse show with my daughter always made me happy.  Now I get to with my grandson.

This one is a stretch for the prompt but bear with me.  Horizon . . . This one was hard.  But I love this pic.  She is the sunshine of my life and so I think it works.
Favorite Place . . . I enjoy walking the dog.  And getting to do it with the Cowboy is a Blessing.
Doesn't happen often.  This lovely lake is just across the street from where we live.
Another stretch.  Bubbles. . . I was playing with PicMonkey and and added this effect  if you have an imagination it might look like bubbles.

And one lone Yellow shirt in a sea of grey.  This photo was taken where we pastor.  My  Cowboy pastors at a boys prison unit .

Have a wonderful week!

linking with Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Click Here.
linking with Sally for Blue Monday.  Click Here



10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are great! How wonderful that he pastors there - the horizon looks like a lovely place to relax.

abrianna said...

Wonderful he ministers there. We have friends whose husband ministers in prison too. Lovely lake and how fortunate that it is so close to you.

bj said...

awww, you are sooo cute. I love your personality.
I have a girl that's the sunshine of my life so I relate to that pic..:)
Every one of your pics are wonderful...my favorite being the BUBBLES...I sure see bubbles and the cutest little fella...♥
Thanks for coming by...always enjoy your visit and sweet words.
xoxo

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great post and what fun to participate in a Photo Scavenger Hunt! Your photographs are great! Bless your dear Cowboy!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Lawsy, you get to live across from a lake? Can I live in your backyard in a shed?
Brenda

Birgitta said...

Wonderful pictures!

LV said...

WE have several Cowboy churches around here. They do a great job. Loved hearing about your favorite things.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

It's nice to "play" with a grandchild. Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

LL Farm said...

How neat that you live across the road from a lake. I bet you see all kinds of beauty right outside your windows. Great pictures!
Lori from LL Farm

Annesphamily said...

SO many wonderful simple moments that you have shared. Thank you. Made me smile today! :-) Have a great week!