Saturday, May 16, 2015

Photo Scavenger Hunt

I enjoy joining Ashley for her weekly photo Scavenger Hunt.  She provides the prompts and a link up.
It's fun to creatively fi go nd photos to match the prompts.

These prompts were petty simple for me.  Some weeks I really have to stretch myself and that is good.

So, without further ado here's this weeks . . .
Makes me happy. . . I put the collage together for another linky.  Going to a horse show with my daughter always made me happy.  Now I get to with my grandson.

This one is a stretch for the prompt but bear with me.  Horizon . . . This one was hard.  But I love this pic.  She is the sunshine of my life and so I think it works.
Favorite Place . . . I enjoy walking the dog.  And getting to do it with the Cowboy is a Blessing.
Doesn't happen often.  This lovely lake is just across the street from where we live.
Another stretch.  Bubbles. . . I was playing with PicMonkey and and added this effect  if you have an imagination it might look like bubbles.

And one lone Yellow shirt in a sea of grey.  This photo was taken where we pastor.  My  Cowboy pastors at a boys prison unit .

Have a wonderful week!

linking with Ashley for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Click Here.
linking with Sally for Blue Monday.  Click Here



Post a Comment