Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Oh Happy Day

So I have no idea how it happened . . .

We had  (The Cowboy and I) given up and living life without a computer.  We thought about sending ours off to the computer graveyard . . .
Sandy Smith started this body of work in January 2005 using a pile of broken and obsolete computer equipment she had salvaged from skips and offices.  She set about making these work again, then used them as building blocks to create various architectural structures.
                                                           Source
More trauma for me than him.   I tell you.
How I Stopped Feeling Bad for Myself and Moved On
                                                       Source
We have phones and a Kindle so we weren't complete 'off the grid'.

I couldn't download photos and I am not savvy enough to figure out how or even if you can blog on a Kindle.

So it was a heartbreaking time.  Since before Thanksgiving.  And my ill fated plans to blog about the holidays.  It seems forever!

But I am back and I am sooo happy!

Now for the story of how it happened!

. . . It was a quiet day.  Actually it was a beautiful spring more.  The sun was shinning.  The birds were
singing.  The patio door was open and we were enjoying the beautiful spring.
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song." (Chinese Proverb)
                                                            Source
And then out of nowhere.  The computer made this weird noisy.  And woke up.  Yep that's it.  It just kind of beeped and powered up and has been working ever since.

I've actually waited a couple of weeks before I attempted posting.

For now I am going to accept the Blessing and post when I can.  

I've missed my friends.  I hope you'll come back around!  I'll be visiting when I can and leaving you a comment.

I am planning on having a beautiful week and living by this quote . . .

          Take time to do what makes your soul Happy

May your soul be Happily Blessed!

(all photo's found on Pinterest.  Click on source for links)


2 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Wow I know our family could not live without a computer for that long especially having a teen and with my blogging & my husbands business! I'm glad you will be able to blog when you can! Have a wonderful day & thanks for your visit today!
Julie co

Linda Kay said...

I noticed recently in my blogger list that you hadn't been around for a while, so happy you have returned!