Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Critters Make My Saturday Sweet

My favorite thing to do on a Spring Saturday is go to a horse show. Makes my Saturday Sweeeeet!

'Wanna a see  a few of my favorite pics?


My daughters horse is named "Cowboy".  This horse is 15 and amazing.  He performs and competes well in her advance classes and then changes gears and settles in for our Sweet little 'Cowboy' to compete.


This is called a Lead Line class.  Young children are led in by a handler.

They all win.  He has been so proud of his prizes.   This was a decorated horse shoe prize.  It's displayed proudly in their living room.

And a few more . . .



We just  love our 'Critters' they make my Saturday Sweet

Linking with these fun parties
Camera Critters click Here
Make My Saturday Sweet  click Here
Mosaic Monday click Here
Blue Monday click Here


                             Happy Trails
                                                                        



11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so very cute.

eileeninmd said...

Cowboy is a pretty horse. It is nice that all the children win prizes, I am sure that makes them very happy. Great critter post. Happy weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Cowboy is a pretty horse. It is nice that all the children win prizes, I am sure that makes them very happy. Great critter post. Happy weekend!

Thaleia said...

My daughter has been telling me that she wants a horse if we buy a new house that has acreage. I told her that we don't know anything about horses and that they take a lot of work. Great pics of your horse and children.

Tom said...

Looks like a lot of great horsing around. Tom The Backroads Traveller

Tom said...

Looks like a lot of great horsing around. Tom The Backroads Traveller

carol l mckenna said...

Handsome dudes and beautiful horses ~ great shots!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

LV said...

A great way for the family to enjoy special time together.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

What a great little rider! Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

EG CameraGirl said...

Such a cute post!

Annesphamily said...

Wonderful photo shares! What a sweet ride that would be! I think horses are such incredible creatures. I enjoyed your share today. Have a great Wednesday!