Thursday, May 28, 2015

Alphabet Thursday Letter "B"

B is for . . . 
Butterfly who doesn't love to see a Beutiful Butterfly?
Image result for butterfly
I've always loved Butterflies.  There was this plant that my parents called a weed . . . 

They literally were all over our property attracting these beautys . . . I giggle when I see the Texas Lantana in gardens and garden centers.  If we had only known!

In later years my father discovered the Butterfly Bush . . .


He loved different varieties . . .

He spent many hours reading magazines and mail order sources discovering new varieties of plants that attract  Butterflies.. .
 I can imagine what it would have been like if he had owned a computer and had internet access!

Daddy's gardens were kind of wild . . .
   Image result for garden center butterfly bush
He didn't have time to prune.  He was too busy buying more plants . . .
  Image result for garden center butterfly bush
More plants meant more Butterflies . . .My Saturdays were always sweet going to different
garden centers and green houses.

Daddy always got compliments from the neighbors on his gardens . . .
Image result for green house butterfly bush
Who doesn't like Butterflies . . . 
Image result for green house butterfly bush

Letter B is for Butterfly . . .
Linking with Jenny for Alphabet Thursday.  Click Here.
Linking with Make My Saturday Sweet.  Click Here

   Image result for horse dressed as butterfly

                         Happy Trails
Watercolor Horse Painting  Giclee #artprint by SweetPeaAndGummyBear on Etsy #foal

Post a Comment