Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Outdoor Wednesday The Archive Edition

Sharing a few Outdoor shots from my archives.  Some of my
favorites! 
My favorite subject . . .
Always ready to help his Pa . . .
Looks like Fall but it is actually just before the Christmas party at his school.


 
 
And a current shot.  I love to take photos of their backs.  Most of the time the don't cooperate!  They are always in a hurry to get where
 

 
This one is special to me . . .
This was taken just a few weeks before we had to move from this property.  It was a very sad time for us.  This was the last horse
property that we had. 
 
From there we began the experience of apartment living. 
 
The last few years have been the hardest for us.  Seeing this photo
now reminds me of what I was reminded then that God is Faithful
and that no matter what happens he is in control. 
 
Linking with a few favorite parties.  Check buttons on the sidebar.





2 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Lovely nostalgic post. Have a great apartment day, today! ;-)

NCSue said...

Best wishes - glad I stopped by.