Monday, September 29, 2014

Blue Frozen/Cupcakes

My DIL posted this on FB yesterday.  Perfect for Blue linky parties . . .

She is much more confidant than I was at that time.  I never would have attempted this without a pattern! She rarely uses a pattern!


A little Mosaic of a fun activity . . .
Trust me there's Blue a little hard to see here . . .
I can see the wheels turning in his head.  He can't wait for me to say; 'Do you want to lick the beaters?' 

And of course his answer was 'Yes'.  I showed this pic to his mother that afternoon.  She just smiled and said 'Like mother, like son!'

It's a family tradition I remember doing the same thing! 

              Hope your week is Blessed and Happily Blue! 

         Sharing with my favorite linky parties.  Check the button links on my sidebar. 
         Or Click Here to visit Blue Monday at Sally's

Just a reminder the Fabulous Fall Linky party will end on Tuesday afternoon. 
A completely new Party will begin on Wednesday with a twist. 
Through the month of October link your Pumpkin photos!  You
can still link any Fall theme post but try and link a pumpkin for us! 
This party will end with a giveway!  Give a way info. coming on
Wednesday! 


Post a Comment