Saturday, February 27, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

I am sure most of you have heard this song. I was thinking about what I wanted to post today and this song came on my music package on the t.v. while I was cleaning this morning.

This was perfect for where I am right now. I hope you enjoy.



Right now I am waiting on God. I have seemed to become a broken record for the last few weeks.

Each post is about our house search.

Or about my less than great attempt at patience.

These words reminded me what I need to be doing . . .

I will move ahead bold and confident
I'll take every step in obediance
While I am waiting
I will serve you
While I am waiting
I will worship you
While I am waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race while I am waiting


And I will be leaning on God's word and His promises.

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary;
they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

For more wonderful Praise, Worship and Inspirational music go over at vist Amy
Post a Comment