Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Welcome please forgive me for leaving the mat out and not meeting you at the door. I am under the weather. I have been battling a cold for a few days and I have officially lost the battle. Right now I can hardly put a coherent thought together.

I will try to continue to list some things in the shop today so if your a quilter come back over.

I do want to list a couple of things I am thankful for...

I am thankful I slept last night and this morning didn't get up till 9:30!

I am thankful for nyquil.

I am thankful God provides what we need.

I am thankful God is patient with me.

I am thankful for all my sweet friends that are praying for the house, for the shop and now please pray I get better.

I am also thankful for the erase button....I deleted the whinny sentence.

May your day be Blessed

2 comments:

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you can cuddle up to a good read and sip on some hot tea with lemon. I'll be back to check on you again.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Denise said...

Praying you feel better soon, love you.