Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday/Menu Planning


Are you a Proverbs 31 Woman? I consider if I am?
Oh I try but most of the time I fall short.
I was thinking about menu planning today because on Monday Rachel Anne at Home Sanctuary suggested planning a menu for the week and so I took her challenge and planned one for this week. It was actually pretty easy for me because we had gone to the store on Sunday night and got some things on sale.
As I was thinking about it and thinking of what verse I wanted to use today the passage in Proverbs came to my mind.

4 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I try to be a Proverbs 31 woman. I am working on meal planning. I keep one in my head. My goal is to plan further out. But that hasn't happened yet. Maybe one of these days I'll get organized ;)

Take care my friend!
Happy WFW!

Denise said...

Bless you my friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I saw your comment. Did you get my email? Thanks again!

Amydeanne said...

i keep working on menu planning too! thanks for the encouragment to get back at it!