Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Day Book Entry/A Few Plans . . .

From Sherry's Day Book for Monday February 22nd 2010
Outside My Window ...
clouds and gray skies, calm cold - spring has started but winter hasn't loosened her grip completely.

I am thinking...
about baking bread today. Yum
I am thankful for...
God's mercy and patience

From the kitchen...
Monday: Crock pot roast
Tuesday: Chicken n Dumplings
Wed:Taco Soup
Thursday:Chicken Fried Steak
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Cowboy Cooks
Sunday:Eating out I hope
I am wearing ... warm fleece pants hand me down Ambercrombie and Fitch henley and warm socks and slippers.
I am hoping ... We don't get more snow.
I am reading... A book I am about to review
I am creating...
A beautiful new house in my mind. I have lots of new ideas found on other blogs that I want to use when I get my new house. And I am creating a mountain of packed boxes ready to move!
Around the house ...
This morning toddler toys and toddler
One of my favorite things ...
Cooking 'almost' gourmet meals

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... no plans other than packing and finding a house

I'm hoping for:
Warmer weather-My mother decides to move in with us

Here is picture thought I am sharing ...

This is a quilt I finished a long time ago. I am hoping to finish the binding this week.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting I enjoy sharing my plans for the week. I hope you enjoy your visit. And when your done you can go to Peggy's to see more Day Book entries.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed your daybook.

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Sherry!

I loved reading your Daybook today. Could smell the roast cooking!!!

Hope you didn't get more snow...
SPRING IS COMING!!!! FOR REAL!
GOD WILLING AN THE CREEK DON'T RISE!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how pretty! I'm coming to your house for dinner. You don't live that far from Ga, right?!?! Hope you have a great week and praying you find the right home soon!

Susan B said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. The roast sounds yummy, one of my favorite meals! Your quilt is very pretty. Have a lovely week!