Monday, February 22, 2010

My Day Book Entry/A Few Plans . . .

From Sherry's Day Book for Monday February 22nd 2010
Outside My Window ...
clouds and gray skies, calm cold - spring has started but winter hasn't loosened her grip completely.

I am thinking...
about baking bread today. Yum
I am thankful for...
God's mercy and patience

From the kitchen...
Monday: Crock pot roast
Tuesday: Chicken n Dumplings
Wed:Taco Soup
Thursday:Chicken Fried Steak
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Cowboy Cooks
Sunday:Eating out I hope
I am wearing ... warm fleece pants hand me down Ambercrombie and Fitch henley and warm socks and slippers.
I am hoping ... We don't get more snow.
I am reading... A book I am about to review
I am creating...
A beautiful new house in my mind. I have lots of new ideas found on other blogs that I want to use when I get my new house. And I am creating a mountain of packed boxes ready to move!
Around the house ...
This morning toddler toys and toddler
One of my favorite things ...
Cooking 'almost' gourmet meals

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... no plans other than packing and finding a house

I'm hoping for:
Warmer weather-My mother decides to move in with us

Here is picture thought I am sharing ...

This is a quilt I finished a long time ago. I am hoping to finish the binding this week.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting I enjoy sharing my plans for the week. I hope you enjoy your visit. And when your done you can go to Peggy's to see more Day Book entries.


Post a Comment