Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Womans Daybook

FOR TODAY... from Sherry's Daybook

Outside my window
Cold/Wet/Mud

I am thinking
God is good and I need his strength over the next few weeks
I am thankful
We found a house and we will move soon
I am wearing
green sweat pants a striped shirt warm wooly socks

I am remembering
I was one of my daughters best friends

I am going
no where staying home to pack

I am currently reading
Cupidity by Hayley& Michael DiMarco (my next review book)
Stay tuned for the giveway
I am hoping
that things settle and come together with the finances and the move

On my mind
My new house and the next chapter

Noticing that
I have lots of things to trade check them out

Pondering these words
He is the potter I am the clay

From the kitchen
no ideas yet I need to plan better

Around the house
boxes, boxes,boxes

One of my favorite things
watching the baby play

From my picture journal


Wishing you a Blessed Day you can visit more daybook entries at Peggy's

1 comment:

Denise said...

Blessings my friend.