Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

http://signsmiraclesand wonders.blogspot.com
The words to the chorus of this song I have not been able to get out of my head the last few days. Then sings my soul....
At the cross. At the cross where I fist saw the light. And the burden of my heart rolled away. It was there by faith I receive my sight and now I am happy all the day.

I wasn't sure if I would find a video for this old hymn. Here is what I found.



Have a Blessed day...and visit Amy for more songs of faith.

5 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Love this old song and the GVB!! Thanks for sharing.

And THANK YOU for having your music player right at the top of your sidebar where it's easy to find and pause!! :-)

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

It's a delight isn't it when you're not sure you'll be able to find a song and you do?! Thanks for sharing..

Denise said...

So lovely.

Cathy said...

Just beautiful, thanks so much for sharing that ~

Beth in NC said...

I'm sorry! I thought I was following you! I just corrected that mistake. :o)

Bless you!
Beth