Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Share and Tell Friday

Welcome to Share and Tell Friday. I had the idea to start this couple of weeks ago and I hope that it will catch on. I love blogging. I love reading blogs. I love decorating blogs, I love family blogs. I love bloggers that dedicate thier blogs to Blogging for Jesus or I love to read SAHM bloggers.

And today I want to share with you Sarah Mae that is a SAHM I met this week. I read her Wednesday post. And I intended to direct you there. But when I went there earlier I realized that I was just as encouraged with todays post.

For me it was a blessing because I work with teenagers that don't have parents like this one. I work with girls that have been abused and neglected. If you read my blog you will know that this breaks my heart. And that I feel God's calling to work with these kids and to share God's love with them.

This is a verse I found at Sarah Mae's

"Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy?" Psalm 127:3 (The Message)

Even though I have a unique reason for being so blessed today by visiting Sarah Mae I know that you will be Blessed by visiting her. Today she even shared some blogs she enjoys. I didn't take the time yet to check them out but I am on my way back over there.

And BTW my favorite place on Fridays is Kellis House for Show and Tell go by and see her and tell her I sent you.

Have a Blessed weekend and come back tomorrow for Then Sings My Soul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm back on line and FINALLY updated my blog! I was stopping by to say hi and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Carolina

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I had no idea that you worked with troubled teens. This is your calling in life..no doubt about that. I used to work around troubled people, too. Different setting, but troubled nevertheless.

Have a lovely weekend,
Becky
xo

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Sherri!
~Kelli