Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Share and Tell

Welcome to Share and Tell Friday found only here at My Journey (at least for now) If you like it please let me know maybe I'll invite you to join. Why Share and Tell well in my blogging travels I find many new friends and I just can't keep them to myself.

Today I want to introduce you to Linda she has a wonderfully sweet blog, heart and spirit. I met her through a beautifully written comment and prayer she left for me. It was a huge Blessing to me right now when I need encouragement so much.

When I visited Linda I was really touched by her 1st post she has it on her home page drop in and visit her and be Blessed.

And don't forget to visit Kelli for Show and Tell Friday to see some fun amazing treasures I love going there every Friday.

Have a Blessed Weekend....here's my Bible verse this week....

And He said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.".....Matthew 22:37-39 (NASB)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing Linda with us.

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful long weekend with your family!
~Kelli