Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Have a Blessed Week

A quick post this morning to wish you all a Blessed week. When I have time probably tonight I will be writing to posts. One for this


Please visit Sarah Mae for Motivate me Monday

and another one for Mission 4 Monday. Please visit Peggy and she will direct you to Mission 4 MOnday you will be blessed.

Today I am baby sitting but while I am away please visit this other wonderful stops and be Blessed.

Here's our Bible Verse this week.


Jesus Is the Light of the World
"Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12 (NASB)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 (NIV)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you my friend, enjoy your week.