Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Journey I am on . . .

This weeks memory verse....
And He said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.".....Matthew 22:37-39 (NASB)



Taking a break from posting for a few days....I am on a Journey to finding this. . .





God's call. Last week I shared with you My Passion here I asked you my dear friends to pray for me and our ministry. We are still seeking God's answers for ths direction that we will take as a ministry. Today I ask you to continue to pray for us as we follow God's call and wait for his clear direction. I'll still be stopping in to visit you my dear friends. I receive so much encouragement from your writings. Many days your posts are exactly what I need to hear.
Thank to all my dear sisters for sharing your faith, your heart, your tears and joys with us all. God uses you in ways you may not even realize.

Updated 11:21 God uses you my friends in ways you don't even realize I heard this song on another blog....Third Days Offerings expresses my hearts desire....






Many Blessings to you all

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Praying for you! In fact just left one in response to yours at the Lighthouse!!! I will continue to press on as you seek His will & direction! Blessings sweet sister!

Denise said...

I love you my friend, praying for you.

Cathy said...

Praying you will know God's will.
Can't believe I have never heard that song, loved the video. Thanks for stopping by today.