Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to my blog today. I have a very short post this morning.
Each Thursday I link with Thankful Thursday and share what I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful that when my computer and internet are down I can borrow a computer and check my blog and make a quick post.

I pray that if your reading this that you have a Blessed day and that God will reveal himself to
you today. I pray that if you are hurting that God will put his arm around you. Because the Bible says in Joshua to 'Be strong and courageous. Do not tremble or be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9'

So today wherever you go remember God is with you.

Please go over and visit Laurie for more wonderful Thankful Thursday posts.

8 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Thank you very much...and God bless you too!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm thankful you are able to use a computer too! Take care my sweet friend!

LAURIE said...

Thank you for sharing today with us here on TT. The scripture you shared in Joshua 1:9 really jumped out and spoke to my spirit ... I needed to hear that today. Happy TT! -Laurie

Renee said...

God bless you too!

Jerralea said...

Thanks so much! Josh. 1:9 is definitely a favorite. (Everybody is sharing such awesome scriptures today!)

Denise said...

Be sweetly blessed always my friend.

American Homemaker said...

Did you get your swap stuff mailed yet? She's been wondering what happened to it :)

Marsha said...

Wonderful encouragement.
Praying your computer is up soon!