Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Share and Tell Friday on Saturday

Welcome to my Saturday edition of Share and Tell. I mentioned wanting to start this new weekly post for Fridays last week. I have had some interested responses so next week I hope you will join us.
Today I want to share with you a really fun blog I just found this week. I think it is my new favorite!
I like to go to my favorite places and check out the comments and thier favorites because I always find places like Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly. I was intrigued by the name which is usually what draws me to visit other blogs. Some of you guys are just so creative.
When I visited over at Foxgloves I loved all the photo's decorating ideas. They love pink over there and write a post with photo's of pink things on Saturday. Today the photo's are of a darling pink cottage and a bouget of pink Sweet Pea's.

I know if it is rainy or cold where you are today. Like it is where I am you'll feel all warm and cozy so go over and check out my new favorite place. And come back on Friday and Share and Tell about your favorite places.

BTW if you haven't found Kelli go visit her. She has a great Show and Tell every Friday.

No comments: