Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Super Sunday Post


Today I am joining my frined Peggy for Super Sunday. And yes this Sunday is Super. Why you ask? Because it is. Because our God allowed us this amazing day. A day to study and worship for some. A day to rest for others. A day for family for some. And for probably a rare few a day of study,worship, rest and family!
I am praying you are all having a Super Sunday!
This morning we studied Isaiah and God's words of hope and provision for his people. I am so grateful for his provision for us. That he chooses to forgive us when we fail and he chooses to just open his arms wider and wider for us.
Thank you Abba Father for your love! Thank you for this Super Sunday!
Tomorrow I will be assigned a new Bible verse. Here's this weeks verse.
Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned everyone to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
If you wish to join us in memorizing come back tomorrow or go here and come by tomorrow for Mission 4 Monday

5 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet post.

Peggy said...

YEAH Sherry!!! Exactly what I hoped people would do share from what they got on Sunday!!! I'm so glad to see Jehovah Jireh supplying your need, day by day, rent by rent, provide it all for them LORD please bless & overflow in abundance Sherry & Cowboy & the "GIRLS"!

You knew your verse already. I'm having trouble with the ending, I only can sink in the first part! Thanks for the plug on M4M! See ya' tomorrow..hasta manana baby!!! Hope your Sunday is all of what you shared but especially SUPER! Love ya' ((hugs))This was a nice surprise but I have a hard time reading on gray, change your type (letters)to white that will show up better.

Darlene said...

Wonderful post! Just what I like about Sunday's...spending time worshiping my King, resting, lazy afternoons with Joey!
There is a country song I don't know the artist or the name of the song. in the song it talks about sitting on front porch swing, singing amazing grace. Your post made me think of it! LOL
Anyhow...thanks for sharing!

Marsha said...

Amen! Hearing, obeying, growing and worshiping!

Have a blessed week, Sherry.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a wonderful scripture! I pray you had a great day of rest and worship.

Take care my friend!
May you have a blessed week!