Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday edited Thursday




Welcome to Word-Filled Wednesday! This post was written by Amy at the160acreawood.com
Thanks Amy for this lovely illustrations of God's Love.


Your God is gracious and kind and won’t snub you — come back and he’ll welcome you with open arms

2 Chronicles 30:9 ~ the message

Isn’t that a fantastic verse? It’s never too late! I think just like my little monkey is expressing her joy running to her earthly daddy, that’s what it feels like when we run to your heavenly daddy ; as Jesus cried out ABBA. May you feel the presence of His love today! If you get a moment there is a great song by Jars of Clay love song for a savior.. it really sings my heart… it’s been my prayer for years… that sums of this and gives me that same expression as this photo

God Bless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating Sherry! (were you putting the picture in? cuz it didn't show up for me if it was there!)

Hugs and prayers! Hope you're settling nicely into your new home!

Denise said...

Be blessed sweetie.

Alexis said...

Happy WFW!

Kelli said...

What a beautiful post, Sherry!
~Kelli

The Happy Housewife said...

What a great picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kind words are an encouragement!
Have a great weekend!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com