Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

A Simple Woman's Day Book Monday




Good Monday morning. It is a beautiful day today. I went over to visit Kelli this morning and found she was doing the Simple Woman's Day Book. And, I thought it was so cool I decided to do it too.

Outside My Window...the grass is growing and the horses are grazing only a few feet from my window. Yea God!

I am thinking... I am enjoying this task and I hope that someone is blessed by my thoughts.

I am thankful for... I am so very thankful that the horses are a few feet from me and grazing, for my new house and for my kids and my Cowboy husband.

From the kitchen...No cooking today. I am still trying to get it organized so maybe I can take photo's and do Show and Tell Friday.

I am wearing...Barn jeans and boots just finished up outside but about to get a dressed up for an outing.

I am creating...I will be creating the aprons that I am behind on.

I am going... with my darling daughter (the sunshine of my life) for her 6 weeks checkup and I get to play with baby Zane

I am reading...all I am reading right now is my Bible because I am so behind and I know if I start any books I'll be too absorb. I do read to many blogs everyday.

I am hoping...that anyone that reads my blog is Blessed and is drawn near to God our father.

I am hearing...my husbands cowboy music in the background. He loves to listen to it each morning.
Around the house...boxes,chaos,disorganization (hopefully almost over)

One of my favorite things...s.itting in the cool of the evening and watching the animals.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:unpack and relax

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is the Easter photo I took of my rabbit Rhett Butler. I wrote about him on Saturday and on Sunday. I was thinking and worrying about him and praying about his getting used to being outside. As I was reading my Bible the other day God lead me to these verses in Psalms. Please read my Saturday post and be Blessed by Third Days
music.

Psalms 36:5-7

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens
your faithfulness to the sky's
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the great deep.
O Lord you preserve man and beast.

Psalms 36:5-7

7 comments:

Marye said...

we had to give up our horses a month or so ago.it is a beautiful sight to see, horses grazing!
blessings,
marye
http://www.simplyhomeremedies.com

Sandra said...

I would love to see the horses grazing right outside your window, that must be amazing :)

Enjoyed your daybook entry, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice post. I loved reading it.
Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute bunny, I love that bible verse btw :-)

Amy

Kelli said...

What a wonderful Daybook! I'm glad to hear you are getting settled into your new home. Unpacking is always a lot of work. Feel free to use my sunflower picture!
~Kelli

SimplyMe said...

Yep, it worked. I read your Bible verses, listened, smiled, identified with what you've said about organization and computer stuff, and now want to go check out your favorite website. I'd say you were pretty productive *wink* Thanks!

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook! Sounds like you have a busy life. Nice to 'meet' you.

~Susan