Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008



I am finally back and this morning I found the coolest thing over at
signsmiraclesand wonders.blogspot.com
Amy is hosting Then sings my soul Saturdays and I just had to do it. I really love to list to Christian music. Many of the songs like this one really speak to me.
I am excited to participate on Saturdays and share with everyone what is inspiring and speaking to me like this song did this week.




God spoke to me this week as I read Psalms 36 and this song came to mind. I am happy to be able to share it.

Over the last few weeks I have been having to lean on God to provide me strength, patience, wisdom and peace. As I have struggled through moving and dealing with all that incures I have worried and fretted over providing a safe home for the horses,donkeys,the cats and my rabbit.

When we learned that recently that we would have to move I knew that God had a plan for us and would provide. And at the 11th hour he did give us a house that more than met our needs. We were not sure that we would find a place that we could take all the animals. And while looking we began to realize that maybe it wasn't going to happen and that God had another plan for us.

I prayed and asked him for two things. I asked him to please either let me keep my animals of let me have a jetted bath tub. I know that sounds silly. But I did ask for those two things.

He answered my prayer and allowed me to keep them all. But I worried about them. We have had to put Rhett Butler (the rabitt) outside and it is really hot. I have had to adjust my schedule and how I feed everyone but. I have them all. I have worried and fretted over being able to feed them. It is getting more and more expensive.

A few days ago after restless night I read the following verse from Psalms 36.
"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies,
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice is like the great deep.
O Lord, you preserve both man and beast. How priceless is your unfailing love!"

That morning I thanked God for reminding me that he did work all things together for us. He provided us a home and he provided a place for all the animals. He is there for us even in the things we think my be small or insignificant.

Even through these things he shows us he loves us.

No comments: