Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Random thoughts--Random photo




Toe socks. I got some for Christmas and I love them. They are so warm. The last few days since I have been working with our daughter I have worn them. It has been cold here! The girls at the halfway house love toe socks. We got them some for Christmas hubby got me some too. Hubby is home from the hospital. He is tired and hungry. Tonight was the first real meal he has had since Monday night. Hospital food is worse than prison food. We eat every Thursday at the halfway house which is actually a prison facility and we thought that food was bad! One of the caseworkers brought some of the girls Thursday to the hospital. That was sweet for us and I know the girls enjoyed it since they missed us coming there.
I am thanking God tonight for:
Hubby being home
Getting to work with our daughter the last few days
Energy and motivation(I have cleaned the house and rearranged rooms and lots of other domestic types things that I'll write a post about later)

Thank you God. I seek you with all my heart. Help me not to stray from your commands. I will hide your word in my heart so that I won't sin against you. I will Praise you O Lord. (Psalms 118:10-12 paraphased)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad your husband is home and you are enjoying some family time. The toe socks are very cute!
Kelli