Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Foodie on the Rustic Dinner Plate

Hello and welcome to the blog I can't believe it's Friday already it seems like I wrote this post just yesterday the days are going by so fast sharing with you a few of the Rustic Dinner Plates and a few Breakfast Plates from our meals this week


We began the week with some great Pulled Pork we were gifted.
 I made open faced sandwich's on Crusty French Bread.  Since the meal was so easy I made Deviled Eggs.



I served canned Dakota Brand Ranch Style Beans I got gifted from the food pantry.  
This is actually a plate from last week.  I missed sharing it but I wanted to pass on this super simple recipe for Coconut Shrimp.  I will include the recipe at the bottom of this post.

With the Coconut Shrimp we had homemade Clam Chowder and a Ceaser Salad.
LOL sometimes my dinner offerings aren't appreciated. Domino ate around as much of the fresh Spinach as she could.  The next time I cooked it before adding to her bowl!
Breakfast has gone much better this week.  I made oven cooked Bacon and Biscuits and left them on the counter while the dogs went out.  My intention was to make eggs.  I came back in from outside to find the Cowboy with 2 Biscuits on a plate.  He gobbled one up before I could get my phone!
Another yummy meal that was good and so easy.  Leftover Mixed Beans from last week. Smoked Ribs from the freezer.  Frozen Hash Browns and Fresh Mustard Greens.  Oh it was soooo good.  I love Hash browns and those Mustard Greens were so yummy!

I cooked a Lasagna and served it with Orange Cauliflower and another Caesar Salad.  The Cauliflower was really good, I always have a bit of a hard time pairing   Cauliflower with other Main Dishes and Veggies
i made individual Lasagna's
I used Mozzarella and Provolone lot's of stringy goodness. 
Leftovers for lunch the next day.  I added a bit more sauce and cheese and re-served. 


The cold Appetizer Plate we have almost nightly.  Tuna is very good for the Cowboys diet.  The veggies change with what I have on hand fresh. 
From the left over Pulled Pork I made Green Chili Stew


I served with the last of the Guacamole I bought from the store in individual containers.  This worked well for us.  
Oh my goodness.  Dessert.   Cupcakes with fresh Strawberries  

Almost perfectly cooked Eggs.  The dogs have Eggs every morning. 


The Cowboy wasn't hungry but I made Pigs in a Blanket and he cleaned his plate. 


A nice cold lunch.  Egg Salad, Fruit Salad and Mixed Greens Salad. 
The Cowboy said it was too much but he ate all of it!  Even the Fruit with Mango I sneaked in.  Don't tell him!
Here's a better shot of the Fruit.  I include a Fruit cup with Pineapple, Peaches and Mango.  

It was a good week I felt accomplished that the Cowboy was eating better this week!  

I enjoyed making a menu and prepping some Delicious Meals. 

Here's my super easy Baked Coconut Shrimp

I used 8 Large Shrimp cleaned and Deveined
Combine some A.P.Flour about 3/4 cup
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt 
1/ tsp Paprika
1 1/4 cups Coconut Flakes 
3/4 cup Panko

Pour onto a cookie sheet covered with foil or Parchment. 
Bake in a 350 oven for 10 min.  stir a few times

Next you will batter the Shrimp 
For the batter you'll need 3/4 cup A.P. Flour
1 8oz Beer 
2 Beaten Eggs

Dredge the Shrimp in the 3/4 cup Flour 
Then dip in Beer then Egg
Then dredge in the toasted Flour/Coconut 

Bake the Shrimp in the oven for 8 minutes. 

Super Simple and Yummy

Did you have a successful week planning and serving meals?

Thanks for stopping by 



Linking with 




















2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your meals are making me hungry! Molly gets a hard boiled egg with her kibble most everyday.

Roseann Hampton said...

Your meals all look so delicious! Thanks for sharing with us at The Blogger's Pit Stop!