Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

A Finished Project


I completed a few projects for SWAPs this week.
Today I am sharing a bit of a challenge for me.

We were to create something 'Pretty' from file folder. 
We were to alter the folder and fill.

Can you tell this is a file folder.  I think it is amazing how you can change and repurpose things.
I guess you noticed a Blue theme.  That part was easy.  I found myself glad the stores were open I had to do a bit of shopping.
I found a fun Pom Pom key chain at Dollar Tree.  Since my partner does like pink or glitter  I took off the Pink PomPoms.  She said she is more of a Tom Boy . . .
So challenge's are adding up . . .
I also realized I apparently am not a Blue fan.  Add another challenge to the list.  I searched and found the little Bicycle journal card and then it clicked.  Bicycles!
They are not girlie if they are not Pink!
I found some Blue Washi at Dollar Tree and attached it with a big Navy Blue stripe paper clip.  There is a cellophane bag with a few Blue buttons.  I made a Blue bag topper from paper from my stash and stapled it closed.
Here is a large Journaling card with a Bicycle.  it is tucked under the buttons and Washi tape. Playing cards are commonly used in Junk Journals so I added one with  the Blue T-shirt.
Back the top in a pocket behind the buttons I found these fun wood cutouts with Faith, Hope, Love and Crosses.
The PomPom is attached to a Spiral Notebook.  Blue of course,

I made another pocket on the back and attached a handmade pad of paper and attached a Journaling Card.
Under the paper pad are some fun summery stickers.
There is a side tuck spot filled with fabric embellished Journal Cards I made attached with a yarn altered paper clip.
I stacked a few different sizes papers and photo's that were Blue and added a ticket then stapled them together.

The last little pocket hold Journaling Cards with Bible verses and Faith sentiments.  The cross is a magnetic book mark.
And lastly a few pics of the inside of the paper notepad 
A scene with a Blue sky . . . 
A city scape with sky and water . . . 
Scrapbook paper with Blue paint . . . 
Magazine page . . . 
A chart printed on Blue paper

And a pretty Blue Wristlet Purse with a surprise treat inside.

I enjoyed this SWAP it was fun making something different.

Now that this challenge is complete I am off to begin my next project.

Thanks for stopping.

Enjoy your day!

I'll be linking at a few parties

Keep In Touch @ Let's Add Sprinkles over Here



Thursday Favorite Things @Katherine's Corner over here

join the party over Here






1 comment:

My thrift store addiction said...

Great job on your SWAP challenge and thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!