Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Image result for happy homemaker monday
Welcome to my week
Today I am sharing on of Sandra's old photo's celebrate the party
Happy Homemaker Monday

The Weather 
Gorgeous but warming up.  It hit 90's on Sunday!

On My Reading Pile


Grilled, Chilled and Killed Cozy Mystery and clean humor
True to You by Becky Wade Christian Romance
An Ellie Avery Mystery by Sara Rosett Clean Cozy Mystery
Driver Confessional by David L. Winters Suspense offered by Litfuse 


Something Fun To Share

This months party at Our Holiday Journey
Click here


On The Menu This Week
Monday-Crockpot Pinto's (didn't cook last week), Mixed Grill and Fried Potatoes
Tuesday- Pasta, Seafood, Salad (looking for recipe)
Wednesday- Leftover Pinto's and Cornbread
Thursday-Kid Friendly-Cheese Quesodilla,fruit
               Adult Friendly-Goulash, salad, bread
Friday-Pork Chops, Rice and Green Peas

A New Recipe To Try

Sausage and Egg Muffin Recipe:
Or similar looking for fast breakfast choices.

In the garden 
I was grateful and thankful to see bees flying around the flower pots I put on the edge of the veggie garden.
I  have 4 tomato plants.  One is covered in little green tomatoes.
We planted 2 zuchinni photo'd below.  Only one survived.
Of 7 green bean plants only one survived.  It was super, super windy when we set them out.


Devotional/Printable
Word Art & Scripture Passages:


Thanks for visiting.  I hope your week ends with a Happy Home
Linking with Sandra at Family Corner and my regular favorite parties.  Visit my parties page. 

No comments: