Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning Sweet Friends

Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  Today I am thankful for you!

I am thankful for my DIL she is a photographer and sends me great pics of my grands that live in remote Missouri.

I am thankful for rain.  We had a nice shower last night that saved me from watering my grass yesterday.

It is looking dark right now as I am quickly typing before I leave for work.  It may rain on me! 

I am thankful for my house.  I love where I live.  Everyday I come home and look at my pitiful veggie garden and flower gardens but 
I know someday if we're blessed to say here they will be beautiful 
and lush.

And, I am thankful for the Cowboy yesterday he brought home one of those big fancy looking outdoor propane heaters and a stainless steel kitchen trash can.  Found on the side of the road.  The lady 
was setting out the trash can when he drove by.  She said the heater worked fine but it fell over in a wind storm so they were 
getting rid of it.  

I am thankful I'll be warm and toasty when I sit in my green house room this winter.  

Today I am Thankful

No comments: