Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday


Joining Sandra and sharing a look into my week's plans

The weather 
I am a broken record...spring time in Texas is gorgeous.  We missed the rain last night.  An area east of us was hit hard though 5 Tornado's did a lot of damage.

On My Reading Pile

Favorite blog post from last week (mine or other)
Oh goodness this one is so fun!  Patti @ Olla-Pordida blog shared
Her tablescape is delightful.  You have to go over and visit!
Click here

Something fun to share
Anything Goes Party
Image result for anything goes
This month let's celebrate our blogs. 
Feel free to link any post
Link your archives 
or 
New Post

Anything Goes
@
Our Holiday Journey. Click Here


Blog Hopping (a new blog I found)
The Enchanted Rose what a beautiful place to visit. 
Click here

On The Menu
Monday-Oriental Night
Cocounut Shrimp, Coconut Rice w/ Peas and Egg Rolls

Tueseday
Roast and fixin's

Wednesday
Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup, Tamales, Avacado Salsa

Thursday
Beef pot pie from the leftover roast

Friday
Pork Chops, Stuffing, Green beans and Salad

On Of My Simple Pleasures
When my son calls me to say he bought a new horse. He called me yesterday with the news he bought a yearling filly (1 year old) He is so happy and excited and blessed to be doing what he loves.  

On My To Do List
Read, rest, work in the garden, organize photos on computer and pinterest boards

In The Garden
Green Beans are sprouting in the green house, a second pot of 
spinach has sprouted, I was excited yesterday to see that gladious bulbs I bought at Dollar Tree are sprouted and a sweet potato vine from last year is growing.  I didn't expect it!  It is going to be a really pretty pot!

Looking Forward To This Week 
hmm don't know!

From The Camera
My sons new horse!

On The Prayer List
Tornado victims in Canton, Texas

Verse/Devo
It Is Well With My Soul Free Spring Printable | 8x10 Instant Download
                                                          Source
Amazingly I chose this printable for my Simple Sunday post before I heard about the tornado. It seems fitting.




No comments: