Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Show And Share-A Fish Tale

Welcome to my new Friday Feature
Show and Share
Today I am sharing a treasure and a story...

This is one of my favorite treasures for a couple of reasons I love the frame. (I have rabbits hiding all over my house) and because I love the photo in the middle of the fishermen/woman! LOL 
This was taken when Cowboy was much thinner isn't he handsome? 

The kids are really little. The place they went is no longer there. It is now houses! It was a place in the middle of our city where you could go and catch catfish. It was a big tank a really cool place for city kids. 

It is a tiny fish I am not even sure you can see it very well.  It was a catch and release place but our son just knew we took it home for dinner.  

 We indulged him. Our son asked us for weeks no matter what was on his dinner plate beef,chicken pork. He would ask "Is this my fish?" We would tell him "yes" and he would eat every bite! 

The next photo is that little fisherman all grown up with his own fish!

This photo was taken a few years ago. This fish weighed 2 1/2 pounds.  Isn't the 
water beautiful.  He fishes on a river close to their home.  

Last weekend we got an email that he went fishing again with 30 grasshoppers for bait that our grandson caught! 

While his dad was gone our grandson caught another huge grasshopper. 

But that one he wanted to save to dissect for science! He is in first grade! 


So these are my fisherman photo's and my fish tale!

I bet your husband has a few fish tales!

Wishing you Blessings for you weekend!

Party Party Party 

Do you love a Party?

Join me at Our Holiday Journeys for the 

Fabulous Party!

Come over and link your posts

Click here





No comments: