Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday on Tuesday

Welcome to my Tuesday Edition 
of 
Happy Homemaker Monday
It wanted to do something a little different this week.
Click here to read my Monday post 
A Little About Me part 1 
And now on to 
Image result for happy homemaker monday

The weather 
Springtime in Texas is quickly leaving us!  It's hot and humid 
some heat index's over 100.  Bye Bye Spring.  And it's not even officially summer yet is it?

On my reading pile
 :
A few fun ones I am hoping.  All for reviews. 

Favorite post 
Today I am starting something new.  I am choosing a favorite 
link/post from my Fabulous Party.  My party is over here:
http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/
The party goes all week.  You can link any day, anytime. 
Here's my favorite from last week . . . 
Debra over at Dragon Fly Treasures shared this sweet post about her garden.  It's dedicated to her mother.  Click here
to visit her blog. 

Something fun to share 
 A link party starting this week here on My Journey Back.
I hope you'll come over and link your Patriotic and Red, White and Blue posts.  And your  Hometown posts.  Any post about your town is Welcome.  Invite us in for a visit to your town this summer.


Blog hopping
I love visiting blogs.  I found this one the other day  . . . 
I am a quilter.  (I should scratch that and say I was) I love quilters blogs.  I found this wonderful blog over at 
Share Your Cup Thursday.  I enjoyed visiting Sally at 
her blog and seeing her work.  She's inspired me.  I should make a pillow. Click here to visit. 

On the menu this week
Monday - Oven roasted 1/2 chicken with potatoes, green beans 
                cucumbers, banana peppers,tomatoes from garden
Tuesday- Ribs, cole slaw fried potatoes (didn't thaw the ribs last week)
Wednesday- Spaghetti, Fried Calimari, Salad and Bread
Thursday - Kid friendly Mac/Cheese
                  Adult friendly  Shake/Bake Pork,Potato Salad, Black eye peas
Friday - Sausage Casserole, Salad, Fried Zuchinni

One of my simple pleasures
I am sure I've said it before.  But I love my blog. 
I wrote about how it started on Monday.  Click here 
to read my post.

Looking forward to this week
Making potato salad for dinner on Thursday with my grandson.
Maybe he will try it!  Here's a pic of him peeling cooked potatoes from a few weeks ago.
 :
The green band aid is from when he cut himself with a pocket knife that the Cowboy gave him.  He was trying to cut a nerf ball.  In Gigi's kitchen we are learning safety. Just sayin'

From my DIL's camera 
 :

Verse/devo
Scripture Card - Kind Words Like Honey - Proverbs 16:24 by SeasonedWSalt on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/262140447/scripture-card-kind-words-like-honey:

Available on Etsy over here

Thanks for sharing your day with me!
Enjoy your week.
Linking with my 
Happy Homemaker Monday 
and my favorite hangouts

No comments: