Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Party Food--Yumeee

I love parties.  Give me an excuse and I want to whip up something festive.
Thought I would share a few ideas I've collected off Pinterest . . .

Get the neighborhood kids together to celebrate the spookiest time of year! Our partner Kara shows us how to decorate a DIY Halloween picnic in her blog.:
                                                   Source
You have to visit Kara's blog.  She has put together a complete outdoor party.  Black cats are all over the place.
Healthy Halloween food:
                         Source
Don't these look so fun.  A Lot of work but oh so fun!
Tentacle Pot Pies: Have Your Fun and Eat It, Too - Spiders have 8 legs, so I'm sure you could rename it for Halloween! ;):
                                                                           Source
I didn't go to the blog to look at the recipe.  But what a fun idea.   This idea would be good for an Ocean Themed Party
Halloween Treat: Cheese and Pretzel Broomsticks.  These are so easy and such a cute idea for a Halloween themed treat!:
                                   Source
And the simple yet just adorable witch's brooms.  This photo was the one that started this entire post.
Saw it and began to wonder what other fun food I could fin.
These Ritz cracker spiders are so easy! They don't take any more time to make than a sandwich, but they are SO CUTE!:
                                                  Source
Another simple one.  Some people are so creative.

HalloweeƱo JalapeƱo Popper Mummies | The Hopeless Houswife:

































                                     Source  
Oh I love these mummies.  So cute.  I want to have a party just to make these.

And one more I save till last . . .
Halloween gingerbread house:
                                                Source

Join me next Wednesday for a story about Candy Corn at Wit and Wisdom over at Linda Kays.
Linda Kay has a fun weekly linky party.
Tomorrow I'll be sharing my favorite Halloween theme quilts.  Come over and see all the Fabulous quilts.




                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Lots of very clever ideas! yummmmmmmmm

Denise said...

such cool food ideas.