Thursday, October 29, 2015

Good Fences-Halloween Edition

To honor my friend Tex I wanted to include a few fun fences for our week long Halloween theme.
    Please enter.  It's ok. This one is as creepy as it gets!
haunted house quilt - Google Search:
                                                                                   Source
This one is actually a Spook House in Oregon.  Not sure I would Enter but the fence is cool!        
                                      
scarecrow on fence - Google Search:
                                            Source
Now thats a lot of jack o laterns.  Someone did a lot of carving!

halloween fences - Google Search
                                               Source
            Very cool display.  I'd love to see it at night.
halloween fences - Google Search:
                  Source
Who says a picket fence can't be a little creepy.  Maybe this is the cottage Hansel and Gretal went to.

And a little modern one.  I thought this was a cool idea!
halloween fences - Google Search:
                                                     Source
Very creative idea!

I am a fan of artwork.  I don't have any Halloween or Fall themed   When I saw this one I decided I need to start a collection . . .

halloween fences - Google Search:
                                                                   Source

Wanna see a few more 'non creepy' fences.  Go over to 
Tex for Good Fences.  Click Here.
                                                                  
Post a Comment