Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Sketch

I've missed a couple of weeks sharing with you my sketches for my daughters Christmas present.
And I've missed the fun sketch party over at the Sunday Sketch linky at Alexandra's.
                          T:
                                       
This one is another rough draft.  But I am planning on including her for sure.
                                           
                    Can't decide if I should give her a face or not.  Not to good with faces or hands.  
                                                         
The little candle light at the bottom is cut from a greeting card.  I will be adding some more water colors for
the background after I finish the work on her arms and hands.
                                                        
                                             

Along with finishing up some quilt projects, company this week and work.  I haven't gotten as much done on the sketching as I would have liked.
I am still practising my lettering.  And it's getting a little better.  And, I've decided how I will put it all together for her present this year    Last year I just did the group of sketches and put them on a clip board.

                                                     
                                                      
This year I want to do kind of a journal/book idea with more texture.  This is all new to me and ohhhh
soooo much fun.                                      

                            I hope you've enjoyed sharing my little light today.  Have a great week.


                      Come by tomorrow to link Fall themed posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your Fall-themed posts, too!
Beautiful sketch, by the way!

Alexandra MacVean said...

So lovely to have you back. You were missed! I LOVE your girl and her hair. What a lovely illustration and verse. :)