Thursday, September 24, 2015

Good Fences/Guest Ranch

I've missed visiting and joining Tex at Good Fences.  So I thought today I would borrow a few and introduce you to a great place to vacation.
If your thinking about a trip to Wyoming plan on visiting the Bill Cody Ranch in Wapiti Valley, Wyoming . . .
                                                                                                                                                                                         
I found some great fences . . .
                  
I always love to find an excuse to include a horse in my post!


Jim Mountain, Wapiti, Wyoming:



A little scenery around the area the Shoshone National Park . . .


The view behind the Wapiti Lodge.  You can barely see the fence.

Our favorite family vacation was the year trip to Wyoming and South Dakota.
Although we didn't stay at a guest ranch we loved every minute!



What a fabulous room!  Next week I'll share this gem with you.  Stay tuned!

Linking with Tex at Good Fences
Post a Comment