Monday, September 7, 2015

Fabulous Fall Pumpkins(I made)/Party

I made a few pumpkins today. While I waited for the party to start. 
My party linky is below.  I'm linking with some fun parties check the links below my party.  
T:
I displayed them on my kitchen counter.  The large pumpkins are resting on a vintagy looking pedstal or cake stand I bought at Hobby Lobby.  With a wonderful gift card I got from a student for Christmas. I waited
till after Christmas to shop.  I think the final cost was about $3.00.   The pedstal is sitting on a red enamel tray I got back in the day at Container Store.  I used American Express at the time and got rewards.  I bought a lot of things from Pottery Barn and The container store.  They were actually 'free'.
T: This ones a little closer shot so you can see the damask (I think..the white one)pumpkin. I made the stem out of burlap.  This fabric was very thick and didn't bunch up like I wanted.  The leaves are from Dollar Tree from last year.   I have a few more to make yet.  I'll share them once I harvest.

And now I know some of you are here only for this!
Come over and link your Fall posts or your Linky Party. 
This is a Fall post.  Please see the Halloween Party button on the sidebar.  
Join the fun . . . 

Linking with DIY Show Off
Post a Comment