Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra at Stay At Home Mom 

Monday, October 13,  2014

 Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::

Breakfast is a challenge for me since I work.  Sadly today I stopped and bought chocolate milk at the store.  

Looking around the house::::

On today's to do list::::
Laundry.....

A load of laundry everyday

Cleaning.....

Keeping my bathroom clean is a challenge

Homeschooling.....
I teach pre-school.  Both of my children homeschool.  I am a believer of homeschooling. 
I also understand that it is a 'choice'  and that some families don't have the means or opportunity to make this wonderful choice.  I am able to 'serve' by sharing God and teaching some amazing kids.

Crocheting/Not Crocheting here now . . .

A tee shirt quilt in progress


Cooking....

Not much waiting on the oven to be repaired

Currently reading::::
 Nothing at the moment

On the TV today::::
 Maybe a Hallmark movie

The weather outside is::::

Cool Thankful for Fall


 On the menu this week::::

Monday

 Split Pea and Ham Soup and French Bread


Tuesday

 Pot Roast (hopefully cooked in oven.  Waiting on a new switch after the element exploded last week)


Wednesday

Venison Tacos (a once a week menu item around here)

Thursday
 Payday....what's on sale at Sprouts


Friday

 It's Payday I hope I get to eat out!

Saturday
 Steak I cook on the stovetop and finish in the oven. (I sure hope it's repaired by Saturday!)

Sunday
 Smogasbord a Sunday Family tradition of finger foods

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::

Put my feet up 

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::

Cheesy Rosemary Crescents
 Super Simple Crescent Roll ups.  Click Here for the recipe.   I will try these Sunday for my Smorgasbord.

One of my simple pleasures::::
 Thrifty shopping


Favorite photo from the camera::::


A favorite shot of my grandson.  

Visiting with Blog friends (blog you want to share, blog post that caught your eye)::::
Debbie Dabble I featured her blog here. Click Here to go directly to Debbie's

Praying for::::

My job 

My daughter


 Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment:::: 
Romans 14:1
 Be willing to accept those who still have doubts about what believers can do. And don’t argue with them about their different ideas.
 This is an amazing chapter with some powerful truth to be considered.  I am thankful that
these truths were revealed to me today.
Linking with Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday and Jess at The Art of Home-Making

5 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Hi, there... and thanks for sharing your week with us. You look very organized, and congratulations on your ability to home school. My daughter is currently going crazy with the public school system of teaching my grandson. We think the school system has gone crazy!

Sandra said...

Oooh that recipe looks so good, I think my family would enjoy it :)

Thank your for joining in and for inviting me to join in on one of your fall linkies, I'll definitely do that :)

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Felicia said...

Sounds like a great week planned out.

Venison Taco's is one of our family favorites. Well anything with venison in it is a family favorite honestly. :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sure hope you get your oven back soon! Pot Roast is my all time favorite.

Have a great week.

JES said...

Thanks for linking up with the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week! Most importantly, thank you for sharing your support of homeschooling! It means a lot to us mothers who do it ;) Have a lovely week!