Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

So Sweet

Last year I had the opportunity to help with a Tea party photo shoot. 

You can't have a tea party without a little Princess Fairy Pig!

Hello!  Will you come to my tea party?
Oh they started without us . . .


Where's the cake?  Tea Party's always have cake!

Mommy can I ride the pretty horse?

These photo's are all mine.  They have been stored in my photo blog.  For some reason I wasn't able to move them to add watermarks for this post.  I'm sure it is a glitch with my computer.  Or because I am a dummy at blogging.  So this post will be in my Dummies at Blogging Label!

Linking at the regular party's.  Check the sidebar for links.








10 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute dresses and hats on the darling little girls. The pig is cute too, did he like being dressed up or go roll in the mud?

Anonymous said...

Those little tea participants are so darn cute!

Anni said...

This is so precious!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word! How adorable is that!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Sherry,

I love the pictures!
Also,your blog always brightens me up.
You are no bloggy dummy, my friend.
I do not know how to do the watermark thingy.

As a child I loved having tea parties.
As I grew up there were mother-daughter tea parties.
But since I don't have a daughter I couldn't go

xoxoxo

betty-NZ said...

What sweet little tea drinkers! The first little girl at the fence is just too cute.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They look like little dolls! How precious and what sweet photos! Hugs, Diane

Ida said...

Oh my gosh those little girls are so adorable.

Sivangj said...

Ohhhh
So adorable.
Loveley shots all of them

eileeninmd said...

Cute tea party. The little ones are adorable.. The pig is cute, love it.. Thank you for linking up, have a happy day!