Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Have a Fabulous Day

Good Morning Friends . . .


Loved this image I found on google.  I love hearts. 

Wishing you a Fabulously Happy Day! 

Just a reminder last weeks linky is still open Here featuring Fall and Pumpkins!

The new linky starts today after . . .
I put on my slippers and put my feet up!  There should only be an hour lag time.   If you go to last weeks and it's closed click on my home button and it should take you to the new one or this post. 
If this post pops up then the new linky is still being processed and should be live in a few minutes. 

Thanks to all my sweet faithful friends.  Someday it's your visits and comments that melt my heart and help me make it through the day! 


2 comments:

A Joyful Cottage said...

The heart door plate is so cool. I love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comment. And for following along. I've been following you for some time. :) Have an awesome day with the Lord! xxx ~ Nancy

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

I love the hearts.
Especially the red one.

Blessings for your day!