Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Care

I needed a topic today.  Joining 5 Minute Friday for the perfect topic for how I am feeling.
Five Minute Friday hosted by Kate at Heading Home is a link with a topic.  The rule is you write for Five Minutes without thinking hard.  Just what pops into your mind.  No editing.  Just plan sharing what is on you mind or heart.

Care
Go . . .
I care.  I care about how you feel.  I care about how the people around feel and react to me.  I want you to feel that I care.  I want you to feel loved.  I want the people I see everyday to know that I care. 
I want them to see Jesus through me.  I want you to see Jesus through me and know that he cares.  And I hope that you care.
I hope that the people that I see everyday 'care' about me and how I feel.  Because sometimes I just am not sure.  I care.  And I feel.

Stop

Sometimes I need you to care.
"Some days you just have to create your own sunshine." #QuotesToLiveBy
                                                       Source

I saw this on Pinterest today at work.  It spoke to my heart.  Today I am making my own sunshine.  I hope I am sunshine to you. 

Linking with Five Minute Friday

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes we do need someone to care. A specific someone. But sometimes they don't/won't/can't for some reason. I hope that is not the case for you today.

Sometimes when it feels like people don't care I sing "Does Jesus Care". It makes me sad but gives me reassurance that I am never alone, never without a Care-er. I hope your weekend is beautiful!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Being happy with yourself makes daily sunshine!...:)JP

Michelle said...

Sherry,

Thank you for spreading a little sunshine.
I think in this day and age we could all use a little sunshine and know someone cares.
I care!

E Adams Wright said...

It can be hard to not be sure if the people around us, especially those we care for, also care for us. Be encouraged today. You are loved beyond comprehension. Visiting from FMF. Blessings to you.

E Adams Wright said...

It can be hard to not be sure if the people around us, especially those we care for, also care for us. Be encouraged today. You are loved beyond comprehension. Visiting from FMF. Blessings to you.

Linda Kay said...

I'll just soak up your sunshine all day on Saturday!