Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Count Down To Christmas--A New Linky

Are you counting down the days? 



Do you love Christmas as much as I do? 

Of course you do!  Who doesn't love Christmas.  It's what we plan for all year long!  Right! 

Maybe your not decorating yet.  It is a smidge early yet.  But I bet it's on your mind. 

So,  why not join me and Count Down.  Every Tuesday.  I will be writing about Christmas. 

I'll share ideas, stories, tips, decorations, and lots of photo's.

So whether your style is . . .

                                                 Vintage
Or maybe a little country . . .
                                                                      Gooseberry Patch

Maybe your more a Martha type girl . . .

Maybe sparkly/shinny. . .


Maybe a little more Rustic
Come and join the fun.  The linky will begin on Tuesdays and will run the whole week.  So you don't have to be bogged down to a certain day.   Post when it fits your schedule!

The best part there are no rules.  You don't have to follow here.
Although it would be nice!

So whether your Counting Down or just want to share your decorations and great ideas! 

Wanna join but your decorations aren't up? Seriously who's are?
Not sure what to write?  Come by on Tuesday to see what I am writing to get some ideas!  Each week I'll post a couple of ideas to get us started!

What are you waiting for?

Link up!



Thanks for joining the fun!

3 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Lynn,
I want to be part of this party but will have to get a Christmas post together... Do you have a picture or button that i can use to advertise this party on my side bar of both this blog and my Christmas Blog?

Hugs,
Deb

Oliva Ohlson said...

Fun!!! Count me in...I love to celebrate Christmas!

bj said...

Love Christmas...I want to play here but having trouble coming up with a post for Christmas in the middle of July. hmmm...have to get in the Christmas mood. :)