Saturday, July 5, 2014

Five Minute Friday--Exhale

Joining Lisa Jo for 5 Minute Friday...
Todays Prompt:
Exhale...
I hold my breath everyday on the way to work.  I pray I just get through the day without mishap.  Without another shocking outcome. Today I learned the center has hired a firm to do our meals.  The staff we have now has to apply with the new firm.

It was only a few months ago that I went to work everyday with a smile. 
I was so happy to be at this school.  It was all I dreamed of.
I loved working with 3 year olds.  Yes. I love 3 year olds. 
Crazy sounding to some.  But I think they are great!
And, I don't mind potty training! 
I sighed.  I was content.
And then. 
Things changed.
They change daily.
Our center is undergoing many changes.
The summer enrollment is way down.  My enrollment is down.
I work afternoons now in the infants.  I enjoy rocking babies.
I miss being in my own classroom all day.
I hold my breath.  Waiting. 
I pray that fall enrollment will alone me back in my own classroom all day.
I pray that I can stopping holding my breath and Exhale.
I pray for security. 

Joining Lisa Jo with her flash mob.  Click Here to visit/join.
Post a Comment