Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Urgent Prayer Request



Friends please I am putting this out to ask you all to please pray for my sweet grandson and my daughter. . .
My daughter called just a few minutes ago.  She was on her way to pick him up at the local police station. (she thought)
She was calling me for directions. 
As I am talking her through the driving directions she sees police on the side of the road and her ex husbands car. 
She had receive a call saying her ex was being arrested. And she needed to come get her son.   She thought they were at the police station already but apparently not.

Last I know she was driving up to the scene of what I don't know.
I don't know if he was pulled over or if there was an accident or what.   I do know my grandson is safe. 

It is sad for me to say but I was so relieve he is safe and that my ex son in law is going to jail.  This is a prayer answered. 
Please pray that this incident whatever it is resolves quickly and that my grandson stays safe. 

I'll post an upate as soon as I hear. 

Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Sending prayers to the throne for you and yours...