Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful Blue Monday Mosaic

Welcome and Good Morning. Thanks for stopping in today. I know your week is busy. I wanted to leave you something to cheer you and make you smile today. Just a little bit of God's beautiful Blue creation.
I loved Lori Cole's logo and I wanted to share it with you and invite you to visit her website.  And the logo's Blue too!   Please visit Priority Ministries it is a great place to be encouraged and grow. 
Click here.

And some of God's beautilful creation . . .

Look close a little Blue on the top of their heads!

Beautiful creation.  I don't see many birds where I live in the city.  I am thankful for the wonderful people that photograph them and share on the internet.  All of these were found on facebook. 

And, well one more Blue photo because . . .
My feet are cold!  I still have not gotten my slippers back from my daughters.  It makes me Blue because I wish I could see her more.  You would think she lives in another state not 30 minutes away.  Maybe someday my days won't be so Blue.

But I am thankful and I wanted to share my Thankfulness with you. 
And remind you to Give Thanks.  Have a great week.  And put your feet up and take a few minutes to rest in between cooking and cleaning!

Thank you for visiting.  I will be adding my weekly Mosaic so please come back by.  


Wishing You a Blessed Journey . . .

Linking with Smiling Sally Click Here to join or visit.      
Post a Comment