Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday

Posted by PicasaWelcome to my really,really late WFW post.  Each Wednesday morning we go to the food bank to pick up our order.  Then we go to two different locations to unload.  Today I got a headache (I think it was sinus or allergies) When we came home Cowboy cooked some lunch while I napped and now at almost 3:30 I am back at work!  Headache gone Praise the Lord.
About my photo this is from last Friday when 5 of our boys came to work at the food bank.  (The work we do on Friday helps pay for the food we buy on Wednesday) 

Today I want to share with you about a new ministry we will be helping. 

Hope Inn Christ is an aftercare facility that will house 9 young men that are leaving prison.  We will be supplying the majority of their food.  Last Sunday we took cases of vegtables,ground beef,roasts, cereal (3 boxes probably won't last a week!)mac & cheese, peanut butter and a bunch of other stuff.
I would love to tell you more but I suspect you came by today for WFW. So if you want more info. go here to our blog and follow the link to Hope Inn Christ

Don't forget to visit Amy and the other WFW posts!

May the work of your hands be established today...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a great picture, Sherry, and a wonderful verse to go with it. :)

Susan said...

Wow, what a beautiful ministry. Did you say you had 5 sons? So do I!

Love your pictures.

Glad your headache is gone♥