Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Then Sings My Soul The New Year Edition

Welcome to my 1st Then Sings My Soul Saturday of the New Year!
Before I share my song I want to say
                      Happy New Year
The song that I am sharing is not the one that I originally intended.  I found the coolest version yesterday of Auld Lang Syne and I thought I saved it but now I can't find it.   But don't fret because what I am sharing I think is perfect to bring in the new year.  It is a reminder to me and maybe you that God promises us the best this year and well . . . listen to the song it says it all!




 

And just in case your living where it is really winter unlike our lovely Texas weather . . . it is pretty cold today though . . . here's a couple of reminders of another promise. 






Please visit Amy for more Then Sings My Soul posts!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a new to me Kutless song.
Thanks for posting this one.

I posted an `Auld Lang Syne` sung by Kenny G, if you like to see it. It's the post before my TSMSS post.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

It's my first time to hear this, beautiful song, love the lyrics, yes it's indeed comforting to know that He's listening to every prayer and even desires and longings we have and that He always there for us.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, HAPPY NEW YEAR!