Saturday, January 1, 2011

Then Sings My Soul The New Year Edition

Welcome to my 1st Then Sings My Soul Saturday of the New Year!
Before I share my song I want to say
                      Happy New Year
The song that I am sharing is not the one that I originally intended.  I found the coolest version yesterday of Auld Lang Syne and I thought I saved it but now I can't find it.   But don't fret because what I am sharing I think is perfect to bring in the new year.  It is a reminder to me and maybe you that God promises us the best this year and well . . . listen to the song it says it all!




 

And just in case your living where it is really winter unlike our lovely Texas weather . . . it is pretty cold today though . . . here's a couple of reminders of another promise. 






Please visit Amy for more Then Sings My Soul posts!
Post a Comment