Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Things that make me smile and A Prayer Request

Tonight I want to share a couple of photo's of 'my' boys. At least I call them mine.


Some Sundays they have a hard time staying in their seats. Sometimes I think to myself maybe the adults need to take some lessons in how to worship!

Come let us sing for Joy to the Lord; let us shout to the Rock of our Salvation. Let us come to Him in thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song. Psalm 95:1&2

And I had to share this photo. The boy standing with the mic. is Joseph. Last night I was on the phone with him until 2 a.m. texting. I kept thinking why doesn't this kid just talk. Joseph was worried about today because he was going to a pre-trial hearing. He learned today that he could face a minimum of 10 years in the adult prison. All basically because of a technicality that occurred while he was in the youth prison system where I met him.

Today I ask you to pray for Joseph. Please pray with me that he can keep on singing His heart out to Jesus in 'the free'. This is such a great kid. He has so much potential.
Thanks for letting me share with you tonight what is on my heart.

And now I have something for you . . .





I wanted to remind you about this months give a way. It isn't just an apron. This time I am offering a custom made apron and a cookbook. All you have to do is come over here and hang out. Leave comments. I'll count everyone. And well if your real sweet and become a follower you'll get lots of extra points.


Next week will be a Week in Review I'll be posting reviews on some of the books I have been reading recently. You'll definitely want to come back because some would make great Christmas presents. Or just presents to yourself!

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks for the prayers for Joseph and thanks for the encouragement there a many days that just seeing a sweet comment here is what gets me through!















1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for dear Joseph.