Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

September Give a Way

Updated . . . September 20 to September 24th I'll be doing my monthly Week in Review at My Journey Back and over at the Book Review Blog over here. If you haven't followed over there go on by and sign up for extra points for the Give a Way. It's not too early to think about Christmas I'll be reviewing some great books. Come back by and check them out.


I had so much fun last month that I have decided to offer another Apron give way. It is super easy to win. Just leave a comment on my posts. The more comments you leave the bigger chance you have.

You can also get extra points by following this blog. Hmmmm....how about 5 points? And I really need lots of followers over at my book review blog. So I was thinking. Maybe given you about 10 points for following over there.

And, to sweeten the pot a little this month the lucky winner will not only receive a custom apron but I'll include a cookbook.

So come by here and don't forget to leave a comment. And go over to the book blog and check out the new releases and follow and you'll get lots of points.

Now who wouldn't want an apron designed just for you? The drawing is the last day of September. So come on by and leave comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Denise said...

Awesome, love you sis.